|1. Microsoft Surface Go||2. Lenovo Flex 14″||3. Acer SP314-53N-77AJ|
Technology has rocketed to glory beyond human imagination twenty years ago. There was a time when only computers were available in the market. Fast forward today, one can find laptops and tablets in everyone’s hands.
Now with no surprise, the market is also offering the people with the best 2 in 1 laptop, or you can say convertible laptops.
Gone are those days when one had to assemble a computer. These laptops are the best option If you want something convenient to tag along with you.
Is it not sending a ripple of excitement to your heart? Nothing gets better than this latest device because, at one point, it is a laptop, and in another moment, it is a tablet.
It does not matter if it is small and slim; let no shred of doubt brush your mind that performance-wise it has left no stone unturned to execute every activity a laptop can do.
In the market place or online stores, you can find 2 in 1 laptop in various types. Most of the famous brands are coming up with this fantastic device, so choose the one as per your requirements and budget.
In this piece of writing, we are employing every market research so that you can get the necessary information to buy the right 2 in 1 laptop.
What Is A 2 In 1 Laptop?
If you are not a tech-savvy person, then a 2 in 1 laptop is a device that is not just a laptop but also a tablet. You can use the detachable keyboard when you want and make it a laptop or remove it to use the device as a tablet.
This device is capable of performing all the activities a laptop and tablet can perform. So technically you will be investing for one product but get home two. How’s that?
1. 2 In 1 Convertible Laptops
This 2 in 1 laptop has a function to rotate, fold, or slide the keyboard behind the display when you want to use it as a tablet. You can find the best convertible laptop under most of the popular brands at the best prices.
2. 2 In 1 Detachable Laptops
The best detachable laptop allows you to remove the keyboard so that you can use the device as a tablet. The best part of detachable laptops is that they remain slim when you use them a tablet because the keyboard can be removed easily.
In some of the detachable laptops, the keyboards have additional I/O-ports and extra batteries. You are going to find them convenient during your travels. All of this available at the best prices on the internet or market.
Both these forms of 2 in 1 laptop have been designed keeping the needs of the users in mind. One can execute the task you want as a laptop or tablet.
You can choose any of these laptops with different specifications, colors, and sizes to suit you the most. Also, such models are not much costly, so that you can buy them without any hesitation.
Why Do You Need A 2 In 1 Laptop?
The technological world is coming up with the latest gadget just for you. Why not take hold of the best device which is rated by buyers and makers? Here are some of the reasons that why you should buy the best 2 in 1 laptop within your budget.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is the first reason that you should buy a 2 in 1 laptop for all your jobs. This laptop allows you to remove or flip the keyboard behind the device to use it a tablet whenever you want.
- Weight: Another reason is that it is light in weight and also slim to take less space wherever you keep them. Most of the time, you could not carry your laptop with you while traveling due to it being heavy or delicate, but a 2 in 1 laptop being light in weight and small allows you to take it anywhere you want and convert it into a tablet.
- Stress-Free: As you are getting a laptop and a tablet in one device, you don’t have to look for any other device. So, you can say that picking up the best hybrid laptop is a brilliant choice to make in this context.
- Savings: Money matters the most at the end. Many people save their money by buying a laptop for them or say a tablet for kids or other tasks. The saved money can be utilized for a different product: a wise choice indeed. The best 2 in 1 laptop can perform the function of both a computer and a tablet. If you are a penny pincher, then this product is made for you. So don’t waste time or your time.
- Touch: How many laptops have you seen with a touch screen? But this 2 in 1 laptop allows you to operate it with touch screen. After using touch screen phones, it has become convenient for us to manage devices with a simple touch. So, this is another reason that you should buy the best tablet laptop.
So sink in these unavoidable reasons, enough to tell you why a 2 in 1 laptop is the right choice to make even when an idea of buying a laptop comes in your mind. Now, let us talk about a few things you need to keep in mind while buying a 2 in 1 laptop.
Factors To Look For When Buying The Best 2 In 1 Laptop
Before you decide to pick up any of the best 2 in 1 laptop, it is good to see the size of the device. It is a critical factor to consider while buying a device because it determines the convenience of the owner and also the space it is going to take when not in use.
2. Screen Quality
The next thing you need to check is the quality of the screen while buying a convertible laptop. For regular use, the necessity for screen quality is different, but when it comes to gaming purposes, the quality demands more input.
So, make sure for what reasons you want to buy this convertible laptop. Also, a good quality screen will allow you to have a clear view during the work. It is going to protect your eyes from harmful rays that poor quality screens give off.
3. Keyboard Condition
It is sometimes a thing that particular button breaks down when you use the keyboard for a long time. You are going to need a convertible laptop that is having a comfortable keyboard.
The best 2 in 1 laptops have the best quality keyboards, so don’t compromise with the quality while buying the device. Keeping your requirements in mind, you can consider buying a laptop with a keyboard with full-sized keys and some space around the mousepad.
Also, if you want, you can look for a keyboard with backlit to make the typing task easy for you in low light places.
Without a powerful RAM, one cannot expect any device to function smoothly. The higher the RAM, the better the performance.
It determines the speed of your device, so always look high memory of RAM. It will cause no unnecessary lags or shut down of your 2 in 1 laptop so that you can use multiple applications at the same time without any problem.
Don’t forget to check the storage of the best 2-1 laptops. According to your needs, the device should have enough storage space so that you can download as many files you want to have, movies, songs, games, and other documents. It is necessary to go for enormous storage capacity.
Firstly, be clear about how much you are going to use your device and then check for the battery life of the 2 in 1 laptops.
There are so many things that affect the battery life like the screen brightness, screen resolution, several applications running in the background, and how much frequently you remain connected to Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth devices.
The high usages drain the battery life quickly, so don’t confuse with poor battery life. Buy the best 2-in-1 laptops.
7. USB Port
Look for the USB ports your device, don’t a device without it. When we can transfer so many files these days, a device must include multiple USB ports, then don’t hesitate to look for these functions. But make sure that sockets are going to work well so that no need to regret later.
If the weight of the 2 in 1 laptop matters for you, then do check it as well. If you want the device to be light in weight, then check the specifications before succumbing to a decision. You can find the best 2 in 1 laptops in different weights, so the search is not going to be tough for you.
9. Body Quality
Don’t skip to judge the quality of the body of your 2 in 1 device. It needs to be strong because you never know when it will slip from your hand while using it every day.
Also, it should be able to avoid scratches on its body. So, look for the quality very carefully if you want to maintain it for a more extended period.
Last but not least, have a budget in your mind. You are going to find the convertible laptops in different price ranges with various specifications. So, in order to buy the best one, you have a set price in your mind.
All these factors are going to help you in finding the best 2 in 1 laptop. Do not look away from these essential factors while buying.
Allow us to unburden you with your research to find the best 2 in 1 laptop.
Top 10 Best 2 In 1 Laptops Of 2020
1. New Microsoft Surface Go
When the laptop is charged fully, it can run for 9 hours continuously. It runs Windows 10 Home in S Mode and has been streamlined for security and superior performance.
It also has multi-tasking USB C, fast charging surface connection, and a headphone jack. You can easily use the device in a laptop, tablet, or studio mode for the best experience.
With 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage space, one doesn’t have to worry about running out of memory.
Download as many as movies you can because you can rely on the processor of 1.6 GHz Pentium and Intel HD Graphics 620.
- It is light in weight and small in size.
- It is having a rear webcam resolution of 8 MP.
- It works very smoothly.
- The touch screen is excellent.
- It is available at the best prices.
- You may find a problem with downloading PDF files.
- It might not be a good option for gaming purposes.
2. Lenovo Flex 2-in-1 Convertible
Lenovo has designed this best laptop tablet with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD touch screen display. It flaunts a powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile processor that allows you to work, stream, and play games for hours.
Apart from HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs, one can enjoy the presence of a Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing.
You are going to like the comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10 that helps in protecting you from viruses, malware, and ransomware.
With a convenient real block privacy shutter, you can physically close your device’s webcam when it is not in use.
One thing interesting with this model is that you get a pen, which means you can draw and write anything on the screen.
Once fully charged, you can use the laptop for ten hours continuously and do not forget about a RAM of 12 GB DDR4 and storage space of 256 GB SSD.
- The battery can work for 10 hours.
- The touch screen works well.
- Your device is protected from viruses and malware.
- It is suitable for photo and video editing.
- You can conveniently carry it anywhere you want.
- You may find the prices to be a bit high.
- It is available in limited colors.
3. Acer Spin 3 Convertible
This best 2 in one laptop has been designed with 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U Processor. The screen size is 14 inches, and the screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is coming with 16GB DDR4 memory and 512GB PCIe NV Me SSD.
Apart from this, it has dual front-facing speakers and 802.11acWi Fi featuring 2×2 MU MIMO Technology.
One would be amazed to know, this model weighs only 3.75 pounds and can run for 12 hours when fully charged. 1 USB 2.0 Port and 1 USB 3.0 Port will ease up every transportation of files.
- You can conveniently carry it anywhere you want.
- It is light in weight.
- It has enough storage space.
- It can run for 12 hours continuously with good battery life.
- The keyboard is backlit and comfortable.
- It may get hot soon.
- It may be a bit costly.
4. 2019 Lenovo 2-In-1 Chromebook
It has MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core base clock speed 1.3 GHz and a maximum boost speed of 2.16 GHz. This 2 in 1 laptop also wins over with 4GB LPDDR3 SD RAM, 32 GB integrated eMMC, and no optical drive.
Apart from all this, it also has 720p HD webcam, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 HDMI, 1 1/8 inches headphone/microphone combo jack, integrated microphone, and a built-in speaker. Lenovo is one of the best brands.
- The keyboard has LED-backlit.
- 4 GB RAM makes things work smoothly.
- It has a battery that runs for 10 hours.
- The quality of the speakers is excellent.
- It is available in limited colors.
- The price is a bit high.
5. New Microsoft Surface Pro 7
This next-gen 2 in 1 laptop works amazingly as a studio and tablet. It allows you to type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally and smoothly. It is faster and better than Surface Pro 6, with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor.
You will be amazed to have both USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations, and more along with accessory charging. The device assures you with the quality of ultra-slim and light in weight.
Apart from this, the battery can live up to 10.5 hours when fully charged and gets charged more than 80% in an hour.
Available in limited colors, it has RAM of 8 GB and memory storage of 128 GB along with a screen size of 12.3 inches. You can expect higher performance because of Intel core i5.
- The presence of USB-C has made many functions easy for users.
- The quality of the device is brilliant.
- It is light in weight to be convenient for you to carry it anywhere.
- The quality of the microphone is also amazing.
- Even the display quality is up to the mark.
- If you are using so many things at a time on the device, you may feel the battery life to be short.
- It may be a bit expensive for you.
6. Lenovo Chromebook C330
It allows you to enjoy the latest multimedia on a high definition screen that features a 10-point touchscreen IPS display. It never slows down and is always up to date.
You are going to find it with built-in Virus protection, which will pop up with updates every six weeks to provide you with better performance.
It has an 11-inch touchscreen display, 4GB LPDDR3, and 64 GB eMMC. The screen resolution is 1366X768 pixels and various USB ports to make things easier for you.
- The device is sleek and durable.
- The screen is built to be HD and works smoothly.
- It has enough space and RAM to work efficiently.
- It is available at a nominal price.
- It has various USB ports to work well.
- You are not going to find them in different colors.
- You may find the battery life to be less.
7. Lenovo Flex 11 2-in-1
Weighing 2.75 lbs, this model has been designed with premium materials and is an excellent choice for work and games. You are going to get various ports, including USB 3.0, Type-C, HDMI, and a 4-in-1 card reader.
The touch screen features an HD resolution with an anti-glare. You are going to love the crystal-clear sound of Dolby Audio Premium.
No surprise, you can hail it as one of the best budget 2 in 1 laptops that have an ergonomic keyboard for maximum comfort.
- The touchscreen is having HD resolution and is anti-glare.
- It is available at the best price.
- The quality of the speakers is just amazing.
- The body of the device is reliable.
- It is convenient to carry anywhere you want.
- You are going to find it in limited colors and sizes.
- You may not find the speed of the device faster.
8. Chuwi Hi10 Air
The 10.1-inch screen of this laptop has FHD display. Even though it is cost-effective, the features of the device are not compromised. You are going to like the quality of the photos and videos on the screen.
Nothing gets better when you have a Gen 8 graphics processor, which gives you high performance. It is coming with 64 GB hard disk storage and 4GB RAM.
What makes this device the best choice for buyers is Intel Cherry Trail X5 Z8350 Quad Core and 2.0MP front camera. You can have a better experience while video calling to your close ones.
Your device will have an ultra-slim body and a comfortable keyboard for smooth working. The battery life is enough for you to work throughout the day when fully charged.
- It is available at low-cost.
- Best for working and gaming.
- The battery life is reliable.
- It has enough memory storage.
- The quality of the front camera is high.
- It has an ultra-slim body.
- It is available in limited colors.
- It may take a bit longer time to charge the battery.
9. Microsoft Surface Pro 6
This laptop is light, weighing 3.5 pounds, and the ultra-slim body makes it easy for the users to carry anywhere. It features the new 8th Generation Intel Core processor and a battery life of 13.5 hours.
The screen size of 12.3 inches and a screen resolution of 2736×1824 pixels will amaze you, all glories to the design with 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 128 GB hard drive. It works faster and smoother and has a Rear Webcam Resolution of 8 MP.
- It has a high-quality body.
- The front camera is also of high quality.
- It is light in weight and is ultra-slim.
- It is having a memory space of 128 GB.
- It works faster and smoother.
- The price of the device may be a bit high.
- The colors are limited in the device.
10. Dell Inspiron 5481
You can feel comfortable with LED-backlit keyboard and Intel UHD Graphics 620 to give you the best experience. It operates on the 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145U Processor.
The laptop provides you with 128 GB SSD and 4GB DDR4 RAM for smooth and faster work experience.
- The body of the laptop is of high quality.
- It has enough storage space.
- It works smoothly for the best user experience.
- The keyboard has LED-backlit.
- The price is nominal.
- It has limit color options.
- You may find it a bit thick.
That’s all with the best 2 in 1 laptops. You can pick any of them as per specification and functions we have mentioned. Even students use it for their educational purposes. So think over, take your time and decide to have the best one.
1. Which Is The Best 2 In 1 Laptop From Lenovo?
Lenovo has been designing the best laptops for the users, and it has manufactured some of the efficient 2 in 1 laptops, which are Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (7th Gen), Lenovo ThinkBook 13s, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (4th Gen), Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and Lenovo ThinkPad P1. Mentioned laptops are available at the best prices, specially designed with the best specifications.
2. What Are The Disadvantages Of 2 In 1 Laptop?
To mention a few disadvantages, here are some of them.
- Some of them are thick and heavy in weight.
- Some of them are expensive than laptops.
- Some of them are having smaller hard drives.
- Some of them are not having comfortable keyboards.
- Some of the models are not having cover to keep keyboards when detached.
- Some of the low costs of 2 in 1 laptop are not having sufficient features.
3. Between Lenovo And Dell, Which Is The Better One?
While the pros of a Lenovo laptop are that they are available at nominal prices, the laptops from Dell are reliable. It is up to you that which factor you value the most. Keep your needs in mind and then decide which one you should buy.
4. Which Are Some Of The Best Brands Of The Laptop?
Apple, Dell, Lenovo, ASUS, HP, Acer, MSI, and MICROSOFT are some of the best brands for laptops. You are going to find them with different specifications and specific prices. All of these brands have designed smooth and fast working laptops to provide customers with maximum satisfaction.
5. From Where Should I Buy The 2 In 1 Laptop?
It is better to buy a laptop from the market because you will be able to test them before the purchase. You can even buy it online, but only after checking the specifications carefully and keeping your needs in mind. Also, buy from reputable websites and shops to avoid any issues and losses. So, be careful while purchasing such devices.
Do Not Miss This Golden Opportunity
Nothing gets better when you can save some money and get a product, which works as a laptop and a tablet at the same time. The best 2 in 1 laptop allows you to do everything you can do on a computer and your tablet. It works very smoothly and is efficient for most of your tasks.
Just make an informed choice as per the information we have provided you. Keep your needs and the specifications of the laptop in mind before you purchase any of them.
You can refer to the section as mentioned earlier to look for some of the best options for buying the 2 in 1 laptop.
Don’t worry about the price because they are available in different price ranges to fit your pocket. It’s better to make an informed decision. So, take your time to think and decide what is best for you.